Sibling strife is a hot button issue. When I started writing a post on the topic it quickly became clear that I was going to write a Sibling Series to scratch the surface of this multifaceted issue.
- Live Sibling Series held annually in Oakland — be notified when the next class is happening.
- Practice: Conversation Guide Series: Practice scripts for parents, so that you can stop unwittingly contributing to your children’s conflicts
- Read: Toddler Wants to Run Baby Over with His Trike
- Listen: Conversation on how to foster healthy sibling relationships between Tina Payne Bryson and Dr. Laura Markham (approximately 30 min.)
- Review: Parenting Siblings Cheat Sheet
It’s my hope that these posts and resources inspire consideration, conversation and ultimately a deeper understanding of how we can encourage greater harmony between our children.
As always, please share your insights below in the comments. And if you’re not already receiving updates directly to your email, join me.